Mail Exchange Server
- Do you have a need to share calendars, contacts, or tasks with colleagues (groupware)?
- Will the mail server run under Active Directory?
- Do you require synchronization with mobile devices (such as Blackberry or iPhone) via SyncML or Exchange ActiveSync?
- Do you have a need for users to chat with other users on a domain?
- Do you require immediate access and search ability in email archives for SOX, HIPAA, or other regulatory requirements?
- Do you have the need for a global address list?
- Do you use LDAP to get directory information about contacts?
- Do you want to throttle users to prevent abuse and delays for other users?
- Do you want to prioritize or de-prioritize certain types of messages and/or certain domains or users to ensure message delivery performance?
- Do you need to synchronize SmarterMail contacts and calendar items with Microsoft Outlook?
|Mailbox migration for email, calendar, contacts and tasks|
|Compatible with wide variety of control panel companies|
|Add/edit domains and users|
|Add/edit calendars, tasks and notes|
|Add/edit RSS feeds|
|Retrieve user and domain statistics via Web services3|
|Exchange ActiveSync support|
|CalDAV and CardDAV support|
|Exchange Web Services support|
|Microsoft Outlook 2007 (2-way) synchronization|
|Microsoft Outlook 2000 and higher synchronization|
|Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning synchronization|
|Web mail reminders system|
|Web mail availability of attendees|
|Web mail personal contacts|
|Web mail personal calendars, tasks and notes|
|Shared calendars, contacts, tasks and notes|
|Instant messaging server|
|Search, view and print archived chats|
|Compatible with XMPP-supported chat clients|
|IMAP4 and IMAP IDLE|
|Message retrieval via POP and IMAP|
|COM touch Premium Anti spam|
|Incoming and outbound spam checking|
|Spam quarantine (outgoing messages only)|
|Spam checking on POP3 message retrieval|
|Outgoing spammer detection and limiting|
|Spam Assassin-based Pattern Matching Engine|
|Support for distributed Spam Assassin servers (Linux or Windows)|
|SPF record checking|
|RBL listing detection|
|Reverse DNS checking|
|Grey listing (based on IP, sender location, spam weight, etc.)|
|Domain Keys and DKIM|
|Configurable spam weights for system, domain and users|
|Configurable spam headers|
|Requiring SMTP authentication for outgoing messages|
|Support for Declude|
|COM touch Zero-hour Antivirus|
|Support for third-party real-time antivirus solutions|
|Support for third-party command-line antivirus solutions|